Kryptic Gaming Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kryptic Gaming Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kG ADeSTRiA
Admin

Kryptic Gaming Rules Empty
PostSubject: Kryptic Gaming Rules   Kryptic Gaming Rules EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Read 'em. Know 'em. Live by 'em.

1. All members forum name must match their GT. There is no exception. If a new EVAL has registered under a name different from their GT, then a leader or general needs to inform them of the rule and change their name accordingly.

2. Eval periods are fluid and not set in stone. Just because it is day 7 of your Eval period, don't think that you will automatically find out if your fail or pass. In some cases the Eval period will go more or less than 7 days. Also, don't ask how you are doing on your Eval period. If there is something we feel you need to work on, we will tell you.

3. DO NOT, AND I REPEAT DO NOT post on a thread before the welcome message has been posted by a leader or general. The only exception to this rule is that ONE (1) person may post this line:

"Welcome to our site. Thanks for your interest in our clan. A leader will be around shortly."

After the welcome message is posted feel free to post the hell out of their thread but until that welcome message is up no one is to post on it.

4. Don't post on dead threads. If something hasn't been posted on in over 2 weeks, then it is considered "dead" and there is no need to post on it. Doing so will be considered spam.

5. We understand that we all like to joke around and have fun at each others expense; however, if you are in the chat box or in game and someone asks you to stop doing something because they feel you are pushing it too far, then stop. We also will not tolerate bullying or excessive profanity in the chatbox, forums, or in game.

6. No in-game trash talk. We want people to see our clan in a lobby and respect us. If you jump in a lobby and the first thing you do is trash talk people, all you are doing is making us and yourself look bad. We are all grown ups here so if some random in a lobby is giving you or your team a hard time, just simply mute them. There is no need to stoop to their level and make yourself look stupid by opening your mouth and start trash talking.

7. No trolling in game. If you are playing with a PuRe ReZ team and they ask you to do something, do it. It's probably for the best of the team that you do.

8. The clan tag is kG There are to be no other variations of this.

Consequences for breaking rules
The consequences for breaking any rules are as follows:
>First offense verbal warning
>Second offense 1st infraction which may or may not result in a 1 day ban from the website or chatbox ban depending on the rule broken.
>Third offense 2nd infraction which results in a 5 day ban from the website
>Forth offense 3rd infraction which results in a permanent ban from the website/clan

I'm sorry we have to get so hard nose with people but unfortunately some of the members are pushing our buttons and making us do it.

Please like, thank or post on this so I know that everyone has read it.

Leaders, feel free to add any rule that I may have left out or feel free to PM me the rule you feel should be added and I will do it myself.
Back to top Go down
kG iSaInT

PostSubject: Re: Kryptic Gaming Rules   Kryptic Gaming Rules EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:37 pm

read and understood
Back to top Go down
ReZ PaniC

PostSubject: Re: Kryptic Gaming Rules   Kryptic Gaming Rules EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:55 pm

alls good, but i hope we dont have to post the welcome message as small as the text is up there, you can barely read it
Back to top Go down
call me Grimmy

call me Grimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kryptic Gaming Rules   Kryptic Gaming Rules EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 pm

read and misunderstood Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gburke439
kG ChIcK3nRuN

PostSubject: Re: Kryptic Gaming Rules   Kryptic Gaming Rules EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 am

Read and understood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kryptic Gaming Rules   Kryptic Gaming Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Kryptic Gaming Rules
Page 1 of 1