Kryptic Gaming Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SaInT Resignation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kG iSaInT

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Hey i know this is catching you all be surprise. There is no rhym or reason for it just that i feel like it is necessary for me to move on. I hope that all of you dont delete me and blow me off now. If you feel like you have to delete me then do so. Im not leaving you for another clan or any thing like that but i just feel like there is nothing here for me any more. But that is all i have to say. Hopefully i see you all on still. I am going to pass the GB team over to Ade for any one on it. Good luck every one hope all works out for you and this clan.
Back to top Go down
+Andrew

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Adeus, mano. Morde é o número um no Brasil. Proteger forte ... nunca morrem. Além disso, não surpreende; Basta dizer.

Pz.
Back to top Go down
Kid AKIHABARA

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:12 am

What bro .-. Dropped a bomb on me
Back to top Go down
kG iNightmare

kG iNightmare

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 am

так что никаких Гб практике? да!
Back to top Go down
+Andrew

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:35 am

kG iNightmare wrote:
так что никаких Гб практике? да!

GB-прежнему происходит. Он будет там (:
Back to top Go down
Kid AKIHABARA

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:57 pm

There will be practice on Tuesday Wednesday and Sunday if its a problem mail me ill try to work it out
Back to top Go down
kG iNightmare

kG iNightmare

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Два дня подряд? Когда, черт возьми это произошло?
Back to top Go down
Kid AKIHABARA

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Oops my bad Thursday not Wednesday I put it up in a a diffrent post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SaInT Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaInT Resignation   SaInT Resignation Empty

Back to top Go down

SaInT Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryptic Gaming Online  :: General Discussion :: General Discussion :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: