Kryptic Gaming Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help With WOW!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kG iSaInT

Help With WOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help With WOW!!!   Help With WOW!!! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey i was looking in to getting in to WOW. I dont know much about it i have played the trial version b4 and really liked it. Do i have to buy all of the games to be caught up to the community or can i just jump in to the newest one. I have never played any games like this with so many expancions. some one please explane this to me.
Back to top Go down
kG iNightmare

kG iNightmare

Help With WOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help With WOW!!!   Help With WOW!!! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Google!!

Yes, you have to purchase all of the expansions prior to the most recent expansion in order to play the most recent expansion. The simplest reasoning for this is that each expansion also includes a level range. You cannot level to 90 without first leveling to 60, then to 70, then to 80, and then to 85.

It's worth mentioning that The Burning Crusade and Classic (vanilla) are packaged together, so they cannot be purchased separately. At regular price, The Battle Chest (the combination of TBC and Classic, including a free month of play) is $19.99 USD, Wrath of the Lich King is $19.99 USD, and Cataclysm is $39.99 USD. You can also play for free up to level 20 with the Starter Edition.

Also, there is a discount if you purchase all of these at once. However, I believe that you have to create a Battle.net account (don't worry, it's free) and then buy the game from Battle.net, attaching it directly to your account.

I would just buy the original WoW
Back to top Go down
call me Grimmy

call me Grimmy

Help With WOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help With WOW!!!   Help With WOW!!! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:12 am

i have/had WoW if you need help msg me any questions
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gburke439
Sponsored content

Help With WOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help With WOW!!!   Help With WOW!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With WOW!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryptic Gaming Online  :: General Discussion :: General Discussion :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: